PADI Member Forum Belize City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For me it's not worth the cost of getting there and having to stay in an hotel. In my experience they're usually pretty poorly attended anyway.

I was a PADI member for a few years but could never figure out the benefit besides the included subscription to Sport Diver magazine and a nice looking but otherwise useless PADI card.

SD read more like an advertisement brochure than a diving mag, so I eventually declined to renew my membership. I may re-up at some point as I did enjoy the annual resort issue.

They go over the new changes in the regulations, if you keep up with the online change you will know most everything Jose will go over.
It's good to go and meet others from different areas. Junior from Scuba School Belize is going, unfortunately i am fly back home on Sat, so i will miss it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom