PADI resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeputyDan:
Not to be rude but why do your certification dives this way.

It would be much better to get them done at one site and then enjoy diving at the other site.

Actually Dan, sometimes it's just nice to be warm and comfortable even when doing the cert dives as I have done myself.

I, like many others, will probably not dive in any waters other than "tropical".
At my age and stage in life, I would rather be comfortable than having the added stress of trying to stay warm and carrying around an extra 10 - 15 pounds of lead just to dive cold water.

Besides, I don't think my bad boys could handle being shrunk that small for any extended amount of time.
:11:

Dive safe,
Tom

LC-Rider:
I, like many others, will probably not dive in any waters other than "tropical".
At my age and stage in life, I would rather be comfortable than having the added stress of trying to stay warm and carrying around an extra 10 - 15 pounds of lead just to dive cold water.

Of course, living in Alberta is a factor in such decision making. I used to think the same thing, living in Colorado as I do. I have made more than a few local plunges of late and lived, though, so one never knows, does one?

He is doing two dives in Roatan and two in the Caymans.

I can't believe its too cold in either place to do four dives.

The cruise ship angle makes more sense.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom