Palau Land Based. Recommendations on dive ops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe a little too late but I used Fish N Fins 5 years ago and it was top notch. The service and crew were incrediable! PPR was also nice but very $$$. I still have my "I am a return customer at PPR" t-shirt.

Splash, at PPR, has the best baseball caps in Palau (if that's your thing).
Don't miss the Etpison Museum, and be sure to have lunch or dinner there. Check out the Tebang wood-carving shop nearby for the best carvings in the country.

Thanks thranx,

I will check them out.

dnhill

Pay no attention to my trip counter. I had a visit from Rita and she was no lady. House OK, but the business will be closed for at least two weeks. I must remain to try to put it back together.

Good news is that I will be able to reschedule for sometime next year.

dnhill

dnhill:
P
Good news is that I will be able to reschedule for sometime next year.

dnhill

Good news is you're still alive! I sympathize with your dilemma, I've always wanted to go to Palau. The one thing that's stopping me is the concern that shark diving may not be to my liking (or that of my dive buddy).

I just dived with Fish n' fins. Bad!! Was unable to do a jellyfish lake after 3 days of request. Lead us to short drop-off, big drop-off and devil-fish city where we found nothing all all. Was unable to do a more famous new drop-off just because a woman in the same boat requested to do new dive sites that she has never been before...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom