Palau May 11-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubba105

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
with 30+ people. Staying at PPR and diving w/Sam's. Should be both fun and interesting. I've gotten some very good info from Leroy Barclay on restaurants and such and there was other good info in past threads. For reasons unknown to this cyber-idiot, I am not able to do searches. Should have made copies while I had the chance. Anyway, if anyone has a favorite place to eat or thing to do in Palau, please let me know. BTW, I will be sneaking off to dinner and activities with a small group. I don't remember reading about a place that can accommodate a large crowd and I'd rather have a quiet dinner anyway. Thanks

Richie

LOL, we're old, very mellow. Pretty fishie types. Collectively, we're in bed by 9. Everything will be fine as long as they don't run out of beer :D Besides, we're from Brooklyn, not New York, there's a difference.

bubba105:
Besides, we're from Brooklyn, not New York, there's a difference.

even worse, 30+ Brooklynites in Palau! :shocked:
Hide the women, children, and beer!:wink:

j/k :joke:

bubba105:
with 30+ people. Staying at PPR and diving w/Sam's. Should be both fun and interesting. I've gotten some very good info from Leroy Barclay on restaurants and such and there was other good info in past threads. For reasons unknown to this cyber-idiot, I am not able to do searches. Should have made copies while I had the chance. Anyway, if anyone has a favorite place to eat or thing to do in Palau, please let me know. BTW, I will be sneaking off to dinner and activities with a small group. I don't remember reading about a place that can accommodate a large crowd and I'd rather have a quiet dinner anyway. Thanks

Richie

Bubba105,

I will also be in Palau solo May 17 - 29 and will be diving with Sam's on the 18th, 19th and 20th before I board the Aggressor. Hope to see your 30+ there.

Vanessa

Go to the Taj...Kramers...Bottom Time Bar and Grill (at sams)....Dragon Tei....If you are diving with Sams get Daniel or Dexter (guides, instructors) on your boat some of the best DM's in Palau....

Kramer's seems to be on everyone's list. Vanessa, come hang with us, you'll have a lot of fun. I'm trying to think of how you might recognize us. Oh yeah, we'll be the big crowd with the perfect diction
04.gif
There are plenty of women in our group. Don't worry about what others say about us, we don't bite, much.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Richie

bubba105:
Vanessa, come hang with us, you'll have a lot of fun. I'm trying to think of how you might recognize us. Oh yeah, we'll be the big crowd with the perfect diction
04.gif
There are plenty of women in our group. Don't worry about what others say about us, we don't bite, much.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Richie

Richie,

I am sure I will recognize y'all, I'll be the one with perfect southern diction -- solo.

See you there.

V

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom