Palm Beach area - recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've only ever been out with Jupiter Dive Center (did my Open Water and Nitrox with them), so I can't compare to any other operations. That said, I'll echo the sentiment that they run a great operation.

Not to hijack this thread but freediving after scuba is a really bad idea. You are recompressing bubbles in your bloodstream and allowing them to recirculate before getting filtered in the lungs.

I agree. Not to mention the rapid redution in ambient pressure during ascent. It's not good to do that to N2 loaded tissue. Snorkeling around on the surface is okay, but you shouldn't freedive.

Tried to contact most of the places mentioned, but just got error messages from the mails to Jupiter Dive ... :( No reply to the web form yet, either ...

Tried to contact most of the places mentioned, but just got error messages from the mails to Jupiter Dive ... :( No reply to the web form yet, either ...

The majority of the time, a phone call is much more effective.
I realize you're in Germany but that's the nature of the beast.

Garry,
They've been having a few problems with their internet server on and off, but they're working on it. Keep trying.

I know its long distance but you may need to call them, or just keep trying - but when computers/web sites/the internet don't work it frustrates me - its worth it as they are super

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom