Panasonic GF1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

мертвый час в Ялте это фантастично

Предлагаем Вашему вниманию разные варианты жилья.

Отдых в Ялте цена чистейшей (воды обетованная земля для романтиков: многочисленные кафе и ресторанчики так и манящие влюбленные парочки, огромное количество местечек для уединения и спокойного развлечений, прекрасная Ялта

Квартира Ялта аренда квартир посуточно. Отдых в Ялте 2011. Если Вы иметь планы заехать летом на отдых в Ялту, для настоящего отдыха и уюта Вам желательно будет снять хорошее жилье в Ялте

Отели в Ялте Лучшими из них являются отели в Ялте, среди которых выдается … и солидной гостиницы Ялты, объединяя под своей крышей славный отели Ялты

Пансионаты Ялты тишина в Ялте, цены в Крыму, приют, частный сектор Ялты, санатории, пансионаты

Санатории Ялты В санатории Ялты Вы можете объединить отдых в Ялте с деловыми переговорами, провести неотложные конференции и события.

Ялта дома розыск объявлений по торгу и аренде квартир, домов, комнат, участков

Yep, I tried out my 10 bar GF1 housing with the supposed to be 7-14 dome port and this is what I got. Blurry edges. Sighhhh. What a disappointment to have an expensive lens behind a %&#$@ dome.

Both photos were shot on Manual , 1/100 second, F8, 2 S & S 110 strobes on half power

at 7mm setting . beatrice rock.jpg

saddle.jpg

Would appreciate any ideas on how to solve this...

Yep, I tried out my 10 bar GF1 housing with the supposed to be 7-14 dome port and this is what I got. Blurry edges. Sighhhh. What a disappointment to have an expensive lens behind a %&#$@ dome.

Both photos were shot on Manual , 1/100 second, F8, 2 S & S 110 strobes on half power

at 7mm setting .View attachment 92253

View attachment 92254

Would appreciate any ideas on how to solve this...

These 2 images are blurry on the center too! I believe it's a focus problem.
You will need a larger dome port to get sharper edges with the 7-14mm.

I have a GH-1 with that same lens in a 10bar housing, with the same dome... and shaker is correct, the 7mm setting would require a really massive dome to correctly cover that field of view. You can make it better by using a higher f stop, given the wide field of view, a some point it would take huge strobes to light up the whole area.

There is another issue with really wide angle lens... the edges are almost never the same distance from the lens as the center, it happens, it just is not common.

Zooming in a bit helps... as does composition. I think if you use all of those, the images look pretty good..

I find that the only things that would look good thru a 7mm lens, would be whales, huge sharks and manta's...oh, and really clear water with large wrecks.

I would also agree that the center of those images does not look sharp.

I notice on some of my shots, I got too close for the lens to focus, trying to get the image large enough.

I've tried some more pics with the 9-18mm lens. I added a +4 diopter and the corner sharpness has improved dramatically. I still find that wide open the corners are soft, but 9mm at f/6.3 looks pretty good!

I also wish the zoom gear actually fit right, but I've figured out how to kludge it on so that it works.

Could you post some photos with the +4 in there?

I got a new YS-110a and 10-bar GF-1 housing, but I don't know if the setting correct. When I switch to full power, the flash is not synchroized, however, if the full power is under 1/2, there is no problem.
Could anyone help?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom