For Sale Panasonic Lumix ZS3 & underwater case, good starter rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hdtran

Geography Police
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
LumixZS3-UW-resized.jpg
I'm putting up my Panasonic Lumix ZS3 camera, accessories, & underwater case for sale. The camera is in excellent condition; the case is in very good condition. Never flooded. Extra charger, batteries. I am very satisfied with this camera; it's great for getting your feet wet in underwater photography. I'd like to move on to a more complicated setup. This is a 10 MP camera with equivalent 25mm-300mm lens, 720p video capable. The case is the Panasonic specific case for this camera; works just fine; all controls accessible.

Asking $150, I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the continental US (my choice of UPS/FedexHome/USPS).

I've attached a photo of the equipment. There's also a software CD (not pictured); I'll probably throw in a 2GB SD card.

Here are some photos that I've taken (underwater) with this camera.

P1010466.JPG P1010511.JPG P1010885.JPG SeaHorse_FrenchCayBank_04Jul11crop.JPG ThatsamorayGoldChainReef.JPG LumixZS3-UW-resized.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom