Parkway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happybuddha

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Parkway Scuba gear? I've never heard much about them but there is a LDS here that only stocks Parkway. Just curious what kind of reputation they have.

Thanks,
Drew

I have a Parkway wetsuit, it has held up quite nicely. No experience whatsoever with any other products.

randyjoy once bubbled...
I have a Parkway wetsuit, it has held up quite nicely. No experience whatsoever with any other products.

I also had very good luck with a Parkway 3/8" FJ and LS shortie combination. Have over 250 dives on it and it has held up better than me. Unfortunately, I no longer fit in the wetsuit.

rickg

One of my first suits was Parkways, back in the late 60s or early 70s, and one of my instructors from New England Divers, may they rest in peace, became president of Parkways, Frank Sanger.

I know that doesn't help for their current product line but they were very good.

I love my parkway shorty. I also have a mask by them which I also love, its similiar to the mares licra.

I have a Parkway full wesuit 2.5 mil w/titanium and like it quite a bit.

I hear the "Titanium" is a lot of hype, but this suit keeps me pretty warm and I like the neck seal. I have had it about a year with 30 dives with it and it has held up well so far. I have been diving in colder waters lately and have a thicker suit from Aquaflite. I like the Parkway a little better. It seems to be of better quality but my last trip was in the Galapagos where my Aquaflite suit got really beat up so I can't tell if it was the trip that ate up my Aquaflite or the quality of Aquaflite.

I've got a Parkway T1 7mm wetsuit, hood and gloves and they work great!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom