Parts kit for TR 200 1st and 2nd stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rrenneka

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have a parts kit for a TR 200 Liberator regulator set? Or, are they even worth overhauling? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Tusa,
I know they are not new. I know that Tusa no longer supports them with spare parts. I am hopeful that another diver has a spare kit stowed away. Maybe it's just time to upgrade. Im trying to get another couple of shallow dives out of this set though.

In the US, we offer a TR series upgrade program. You can check it out HERE.. Please contact your local retailer for more information or to upgrade.

Im a little confused. Is the upgrade coming straight from Tusa or do I need to go through a dealer? I asked my local dive shop (Divers Direct, Ft Lauderdale Fl) about it and they said they were not aware of it. By reading the flyer on your link, I have to get a R.A. from tusa and ship it to you anyway. Does Tusa then ship out the new regulator? Sorry about the confusion.

HI-
You can either contact your retailer and they can inquire if they are unaware of the program or you can contact TUSA directly at 800-482-2282.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom