PC jetties Jan 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b1draper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Let me know if anyone is up for diving the jetties this coming Wednesday (1/14). Otherwise I'll see if I can get out with Dive Locker.

Let me know if anyone is up for diving the jetties this coming Wednesday (1/14). Otherwise I'll see if I can get out with Dive Locker.

You may want to reconsider the Jetties this week; dove it this weekend, and got a max of 6ft of vis :( We decided for the drift just before high tide, so it was dodge the boulders. Too bad as the weekend before we had 50 ft.

Keith

I'm wondering if the low vis was from rough seas? At what depth did you get 6ft?

I'm wondering if the low vis was from rough seas? At what depth did you get 6ft?

We got the low vis from 10ft down to 70 ft. It looked a little bit better at the surface due to the sunlight. At 70ft, in the shadow of the rocks it was a night dive. The waves were under 2 ft, but it was probably still stirred up from the waves and rain from the previous week.

Keith

I wonder that the vis is like out on charters and around the jetty point on the other beach side?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom