PC Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laserdoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Going to dive the jetties in PC this weekend. Anyone have reports on vis ,temp,or anything like dredging clos by

I can't report on vis in the channel, but I was goofin around off the beach and had great visibility this past Saturday.

Well if anyone else wants to gear up Sat or Sunday morning we will be there as soon as we get tanks at the dive shop,,,,hopefully around 9

Call the jetty dive shop, 850-233-0197. High tide is at 8:05am on saturday and 8:55am on sunday fyi.

with high tide being at 8:05 on Sat,,,,will we be allright if we get in around 9 to 9:30. I think the dive shops don't open until 8 or 9 on Sat.

Hey, the family and I are going to be over in PCB this weekend, and I was debating on whether or not to bring my gear. I, too, was wondering how the tide works over there since there is only one high and one low. How close to high do you need to be in the water? If the shop isn't open there at St Andrews, which shop is next closest for tanks?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom