Pearl Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJohn71

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how Pearl Lake is right now for Temp and vis?

Thanks,

I may try and make it up there on 5-31-04 for a couple dives.

ScubaJohn71

The temps were in the 50's if I recall. However, last Sunday, the vis was terrible. 3-8 feet tops. The guy at the dive shop said the weekend before was great vis, but the storms stirred things up pretty bad.

i was there 2 weeks ago... viz was about 30' and the temps around 50 ish (i was fine in a 7/5 mm wetsuit)... but i will have to agree with jreihl and say that the reccent storm most likely stirred things up a bit...

Panzer70:
i was there 2 weeks ago... viz was about 30' and the temps around 50 ish (i was fine in a 7/5 mm wetsuit)... but i will have to agree with jreihl and say that the reccent storm most likely stirred things up a bit...

ok, thanks. I guess I will have to call them and see.

Later,

ScubaJohn71

ScubaJohn,

I was curious if you had called PL or not....I'm considering taking a drive down there but 3-8' of viz doesn't seem worth driving 6 hours. Any info would be appreciated.

Titletowndiver:
ScubaJohn,

I was curious if you had called PL or not....I'm considering taking a drive down there but 3-8' of viz doesn't seem worth driving 6 hours. Any info would be appreciated.

Nope haven't called them. I changed my mind on diving this weekend. They are calling for rain most of Monday. :(

Later,

ScubaJohn71

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom