Pelican Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive_lover88

Contributor
Reaction score
Singapore...(A nice city where i'm loving it!!)(".
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm using a UK C4 light now and on my previous trip when i used it, it wasnt good and barely could make out the area the light rays fell on.

Have anyone used pelican torches before? How is the performance and is it worth the money(i have seen that the price is 1/2 of what i have paid for the UK C4)?

dive_lover88:
Have anyone used pelican torches before? How is the performance and is it worth the money(i have seen that the price is 1/2 of what i have paid for the UK C4)?
I use a Pelican 2020 Recoil LED.. I love it.. It was only 39 USD from a place in Ohio. (I can look it up again if you're interested) I must mention that I only do cavern type dives, so it may not be good for anything more than that, but for I use it for, it's a great light. The only thing I would chane on it, would be to give an on/off switch instead of screwing the top in or out to turn it on and off.

Forgot to mention: Beam is white light, penetrates well and is fairly concentrated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom