Pennyroyal, September 24-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob, I might even dive singles! :shocked2: Wet is out of the question.

If my plans don't change, I'll probably be there diving a small single and wet. I have a friend that will be newly certified. I've promised to do some shallow beginning dives with him. We'll see. I could throw a drysuit in the truck too...

Wally, you know you have a place to stay if you want.

As of now, Landlocked (Chris), War chief and his other half (Lou and Julie) and possibly JP and Monica are coming. BTW, the KPP now has a Facebook page.

Dang! & I have to miss it all....:depressed::depressed::crying::crying: Keep me in mind (working) while you guys enjoy yourselves.

On the other hand, I think I just smashed the depth record at Pennyroyal this weekend:D. On my 3rd dive Sat. my Suunto HelO2 registered 472 ft. :shocked2: for ----- minutes,..... & I thought Pennyroyal was only about 120 ft deep. Sure wish I could have remembered it. Maybe the narcosis was that bad....:rofl3: I was with students, so was actually only 25 ft at the deepest; Back to Aqualung it goes.

Tried to find the Facebook page with no success. Looked under both Kentucky Piranha Patrol & KPP.

I was at Pennyroyal yesterday, 9-10-11, doing some work toward the PADI Rescue Diver certification. Thermocline was down around 20 feet, and the water above that was 75 degrees (per my Oceanic VT3).

I was the only one I saw in the water without a wet suit or better (I'm a t-shirt & swim trunks kinda guy). It was chilly when I first got in, and I'd get chilly if I just floated awhile doing nothing, but as long as I swam around a bit from time to time I was fine. Cool if I stopped & specifically paid attention to it, but not uncomfortable.

My skinny buddy in the 1 (or 3?) mm body skin suit was cold, though. One time when I went down to do the 'bring an unresponsive diver to the surface' maneuver (with him as the victim on a submerged platform), I saw his arm shiver.

Tammy, I saw you explaining something to a student, I believe. I was a few tables down with Marcos Tramell's group, Parrot Island Divers.

Richard.

Dang! & I have to miss it all....:depressed::depressed::crying::crying: Keep me in mind (working) while you guys enjoy yourselves.

On the other hand, I think I just smashed the depth record at Pennyroyal this weekend:D. On my 3rd dive Sat. my Suunto HelO2 registered 472 ft. :shocked2: for ----- minutes,..... & I thought Pennyroyal was only about 120 ft deep. Sure wish I could have remembered it. Maybe the narcosis was that bad....:rofl3: I was with students, so was actually only 25 ft at the deepest; Back to Aqualung it goes.

Tried to find the Facebook page with no success. Looked under both Kentucky Piranha Patrol & KPP.

Dang girl!! Did you take the scooter and blow a hole?

The KPP Facebook might not show up since it is a "secret" status. I will see what I can do about sending you an invite. Might take a day or so since my time is limited.

Dang girl!! Did you take the scooter and blow a hole?

I swear,.... I don't remember.:D I have really got to get that Adv. Trimix class out of the way.

The KPP Facebook might not show up since it is a "secret" status. I will see what I can do about sending you an invite. Might take a day or so since my time is limited.

Found it, thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom