Pensacola Bay Exploring Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weather forecast has the water is being pretty sloppy. 3-4 offshore and rough in back waters makes for a rocky day. Gary, do you have a 7mm fat boy suit for me?

Weather forecast has the water is being pretty sloppy. 3-4 offshore and rough in back waters makes for a rocky day. Gary, do you have a 7mm fat boy suit for me?

I have the 2 piece 3mm
Seas are looking GOOD. Who's In???

Saturday
Northeast winds around 10 knots becoming south 5 to 10 knots in the afternoon...then becoming west around 15 knots late. Seas around 2 feet. Bays and coastal waterways smooth becoming a light chop. Slight chance of showers.

Don't fuss at me, remember I am just a wet behind the ears, tenderfooted, ow newbie. It was a simple question, I AIN't DIVIN IN NO 5MM in 54 degree water!

If you are going Gary, I will be there. I am not worried about the water temp. It is the surface intervals in a wet suit that give me the shivers. But, I am game to go or wait...whatever the captain says!

Update 01.14.09

Another one out. We have spots available.
Dr Dive--DM
1) GlenFWB
2) =========Open
3) MRXRAY
4) Robert B ==??
5) =========Open

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom