Pensacola Buddy wanted for somewhat-refresher easy dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mxracer19

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all,

After a fairly long hiatus from diving I pulled out the gear, sent the tanks off to get hydro'ed, and broke out a few dvds to brush up on the knowledge. I'm looking for a buddy to make a couple easy dives in the Pensacola area to get my feet wet again. I'm thinking one of the shore dives, but I'm not too familliar with the area so if anyone has any good ideas for something in the 10-40' range I'm all for it. I'm free on weekends (except this one) and some week nights after 4.

-Matt

I live in Mississippi and will try to dive Pickens some weekend in April. Be glad for the company when I get the chance to come over.

Alright sounds good to me! Shoot me a PM a few days before you drive down and hopefully we can make it out.

I could probably swing that. Hopefully my tanks will be back by then but if not I don't mind renting. How's the vis around then?

It's a pass dive so I can't really predict plus I wasn't diving this time last year. From what I've heard I think it should be good/decent vis as long as there isn't a lot of runoff from rain. I just looked at a post where Ft. pickens viz has been 15-20ft. all week at pickens during high tide.

If those offshore dives don't work out for you I'd be interested in meeting up Today for a shore dive anywhere from Dauphin Island as far as Destin or Ponce De Leon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom