Pensacola Hotel info request.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NLaMike

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All,

My buddy and I will be traveling to Pensacola this weekend (11/9/12). We will be heading out on the Wet Dream saturday morning for a 2 tank dive. We will possibly do a little shore diving sat afternoon and sun morning before hitting the road. I am looking for decent hotel with free breakfast. We prefer a 2 bedroom but 2 beds in 1room would also be ok. Any suggestions?

I like Mainstay Suites for great value. Rooms under $100 and they are spacious. 1 king or 2 double with sleeper sofa and a separate living room area and full kitchen. They have a breakfast room. In the off season you can get good rates at Springhill Suites on the beach, and they have one of the best hot breakfast buffets I've seen in a hotel.

The Sole Inn and the New World Inn are closest. Both have good web reviews - I have no firsthand experience with either. I've stayed at the Days Inn because it was inexpensive. I'd stay there again for one night or so. Not the best part of town, but I didn't feel unsafe. Easy on/off to 110.

The Suburban Motor Lodge Next to MBT Divers offers great deals and discounts to Divers, not sure on the price or if Brkfst is provided.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom