People get ready, there's a storm a comin'...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
I lost an easy $500 in fridge and deep freezer stuff. :(

Great report(s). I'm glad to see that you and your families, as well as our other members, are safe.

-Grier

Dang. Ya'll didn't BBQ with the neighbors?

A BIG HEARTY THANK YOU to all who have expressed concern to those of us in Florida and for all you fellow Floridians, Georgians, Carolinans, Virginians... who are helping out those who have been hit hardest by this storm.

I'm glad to see everyone now accounted for. I am still without power in Longwood. As of last night we were told that our subdivision is without power indefinitely. No word on why. Everyone around us has power...

Fortunately for us I have a family vacation home in Palm Coast to escape to that has power. It's a tough commute into Orlando though! Could be worse so I'm not whining...at least I now have internet access and a lifeline to scubaboard. I don't post much...usually just lurk but it is comforting to know you are all here.

Dee

I can tell you what they passed along to us !!!
there are five area's still with out power with some power in some area's
( Longwood) was told one of the big substations came online too early had major blow out shorted allot of stuff they expect in next 24 to 72 hrs sorry .

should we keep this thread sticky?

i was thinking of unsticking it.

anybody? bueller? bueller? anybody?

H2Andy:
should we keep this thread sticky?

i was thinking of unsticking it.

anybody? bueller? bueller? anybody?
Dump it! No use keeping the sheep in wolfs clothing.

Or perhaps a seawolf in deepsheep ****

I haven't....

Glad everyone so far as we know is safe and I hope all continue to be safe. I know I am kinda late in posting but here it is.

If anyone needs a hand let me know and if I am available I will offer to help in cleanup or what nots..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom