Pepper Park...Ft Pierce

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cudachaser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Had a super dive today at Pepper Park...Visibility was great, water a tad cool (75d).
Total bottom of 90 mins! Going again on Wednesday.:cool2:

Cuda-- Really?? I am on midnights all this week until Thursday. I have some really evil/ dark karma still catching up to me so you might want to get all the diving in you can before Thursday.

I have five tanks sitting at the surfboard and flip flops shop waiting to be picked up!! -- If the conditions hold I will preload my pickup truck Wed night for Thursday around 1300 dives after a Morning Nap. I have a telephonic Depo at 1000 hours the 4th. A Friends BDay bash the 5th at 1900 and was going to go after a lion fish in Jupiter Saturday but if local shore diving is good I am getting those $5.00 dives in...Ohh Yaaa...

Cudachasher-- If you want to try Kayak Diving go south on US Hwy 1. Two Options. Watch on the right for a tackle shop which rents yaks.. or ahead is South beach bridge to your left Seaway Drive. Dive Shop Oddessey. They have several rental yaks as well. IF you opt for the Yak I'd hit WEST Marine which is in the Publix Plaza directly across from the North Beach A1A and US Hwy 1 to buy a small grapple anchor they are cheap and will hold in sand.

I gotta be a dive guide for some girl here on business staying in Orlando. She seems to be very experienced. I'm bringing 2 tanks each though we'll probably do only 1 tank. On the way back up to Cocoa Beach, I want to check out Wabasso. The water clarity may do able for a dive there also

I'm planning to leave Cocoa Beach at 8am, getting me to Pepper Park around 9:30

I gotta be a dive guide for some girl here on business staying in Orlando. She seems to be very experienced. I'm bringing 2 tanks each though we'll probably do only 1 tank. On the way back up to Cocoa Beach, I want to check out Wabasso. The water clarity may do able for a dive there also

:worthless:

'Cuda...I may see you out there. I'll see if my wife wants to join me.

Later,

d-e

EDIT: Well those plans were short lived :(. Reason has superceded wants and desires. Sometimes being a homeowner sucks....oh well, such is life.

Last edited:
We would appreciate a trip/viz report if you go on Weds. The winds are from east but minor so it should stay great out there. I'm stuck in Orlando until the weekend but I'd like to do a kayak dive there this weekend if anyone else wants to.

Aerpol-- I am still deciding between diving Jupiter or Pepper Park or both this weekend. I really would like to go Lion Hunting in Jupiter. It is going to depend on the conditions at Fort Pierce... I will post any information I get. I work midnights and it is not so easy to judge Visibilty at 0200 hours.

I think the AM will be fine...but thunderstorms will probably say bye to PM dives...50% probability tomorrow

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom