Per diem Dive Master Hollywood, Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Rob

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, my name is John Caron and I will be back in Miami late July. I am currently working in Palau Micronesia as a divemaster for a 12 boat fleet for Sam's Tours. I am also a Barry University student and major in Sport Management Diving Industry. I could work any days until August 25. Once August 25 comes I will be available Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. This is because of my class schedule. I have over 200 dives and am certified as a divemaster through NAUI. I am also lifeguard, CPR and defibrillator, oxygen administration, first aid, Emergency Response, 1st Responder, and Bloodborne pathogen certified. Please let me know if your interested in hiring me!

Please contact me when you are in town 305 788 1165

Hi Capt. Rob!

My name is Jeff Scott, my freinds call me Zax. I am a PADI certified Dive Master and I just moved to Pompano Beach Florida. I have a reliable car for transportation and can be ready on a moments notice. I have aproximately 200 logged dives and 3 years experience taking people on turs of the reef. I spent most of my time diving in the waters of the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and most recenty spent a year giving tours on the island of Roatan Honduras. I of course am certified in CPR/AED First aid, EFR, Rescue, and Divemaster. My advanced specialties are Wreck Diving, Peak Performance Bouyancy, Marine Identification and preservation, and Underwater navigation and mapping. I am ready to start work immediately and avaialable any time day or night. I am experienced in multiple night dives as well by the way :) I look forward to hearing from you. You can email me or call me at 954-317-7401. Thank you for your consideration.

Zax

I sent a copy of this with my resume attached to your email as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom