Perdix silicone protector... where do i get one in the U.S.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Friends of mine have them. Said they’re only available in Europe.

If it had a screen protector built into it...i could see using one but just a protector for the case..not sure I get the point.

I think the perdix has a screen protector already applied at the factory.

Seems like another useless scuba gadget to me.

Half of the inventory of most dive shops is filled with stuff that would fall into this category.

Narked@90 has fantastic customer service and would be happy to ship you a cover for your Perdix. I usually get my rebreather Oxygen cells cheaper and faster than I can get them in the USA.

I don’t really see the need for the silicone protector.

Half of the inventory of most dive shops is filled with stuff that would fall into this category.

Exactly!!! Which is why I rarely buy anything from my dive shop.

I think this is more for aesthetics than anything else. You can have a shearwater in any color you want as long as its black. This allows you to change that. From talking to some divers who are also in the gear supply industry the big thing in the growing asian market is color coordination. If that holds true then I could see a market for something like this.

I think this is more for aesthetics than anything else. You can have a shearwater in any color you want as long as its black. This allows you to change that. From talking to some divers who are also in the gear supply industry the big thing in the growing asian market is color coordination. If that holds true then I could see a market for something like this.

I'm sure glad to see that the dive market has finally moved onto important advancements.

Narked@90 has fantastic customer service and would be happy to ship you a cover for your Perdix. I usually get my rebreather Oxygen cells cheaper and faster than I can get them in the USA.

$60 USD shipped? I'll wait till the knockoffs come out.

Back
Top Bottom