Perdix silicone protector... where do i get one in the U.S.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$60 USD shipped? I'll wait till the knockoffs come out.

Knockoffs? This is a knockoff!! Shearwater doesn't sell something like this since it isn't required and is purely cosmetic.

I'm proud of the scratches and dings on my Petrel and Perdix computers. They were well earned!

fine. the knockoffs of the knockoffs. the ones i can buy on a table on canal street next to the fake prada handbags and burberry scarfs. The ones made in china that cost $10 but they'll take $5.

$60 USD shipped? I'll wait till the knockoffs come out.
I didn’t say they would be free, I said Narked@90 has great service. Add some other things to your order, it takes several items before the shipping increases.

$46 withOUT shipping or VAT!!

Can't you buy a replacement bezel from Shearwater for less than that? I realize the cover covers more than just the bezel, but I feel pretty safe from getting many (if any) scratches on anything but the bezel or screen.

We have a pile of them coming in. You can order them now, and they will ship as soon as we have them in a week or so:

Silicone Protective Cover for Perdix Computers

I'm not sure when the price will come down, if ever. This is a specialized product in a limited market. You also have to take into account the price to have
a mold made of about $20k. You never know if there will be a cheaper one made or a knockoff, but it's a pretty sweet cover to protect a thousand dollar computer.
For the price, it's not that bad at all.

Have you had your perdix or petrel on a table with 5 others before? Easy way to know which one is yours among a sea of black.

We have a pile of them coming in. You can order them now, and they will ship as soon as we have them in a week or so:

I'm not sure when the price will come down, if ever. This is a specialized product in a limited market. You also have to take into account the price to have
a mold made of about $20k. You never know if there will be a cheaper one made or a knockoff, but it's a pretty sweet cover to protect a thousand dollar computer.

Makes me wonder what you're doing to your Perdix Mike!!! ;-)

For the price, it's not that bad at all.

Have you had your perdix or petrel on a table with 5 others before? Easy way to know which one is yours among a sea of black.

OK, I just ordered (2) of them!

Ok.. now I'm tempted.

This is gonna be one of those purchases made when I'm drunk, bored, in front of the computer, and wishing I was diving.

Listen, everyone else order black or pink. I'm getting the blue camo and I don't want to mix it up with other blue camos on the boat.

Now where did I put those martini olives....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom