Perth Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaG

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,
Wondering if there is many divers from Perth that frequent this board.

Looking for some additional suggestions for sites to dive around Perth (shore dives mostly due to limited access to boat :()

Thanks!

:)
I've been reading Diveoz for a while but it doesnt seem to be a very active community, especially for people from Perth :(

Hiya Dave - South of the River boy here, born and bred :wink: Not a far trip to the beach unfortunately (Victoria Park)

hey DaG,
u sure as hell then wont find anymore perth divers here than on diveoz then!!
there may not be too many Perth-based divers on there (David M is one i can remember), but u can be sure that heaps of diveozians have been and dived in Perth...

JP

btw - in my opinion i find diveoz to be a very active community

G'day guys,
I spent a couple of years in Perth (Karrinyup, Scarborough & Highgate) and absolutely love the place! Wasn't a diver when I was there, but did heaps of snorkelling and surfing. Did quite a bit of snorkelling on Rotto, which played a big part in me signing up for an OW course. I am certain that Perth has the best weather on earth (along with the most beautiful women). I plan on going back one day, but as they say - 'there's no place like home'........

Yeah Perth's weather isnt bad :p Diving is amazing here at the moment. Dived Porpoise Bay Caves, Crystal Palace and the Parker Point Wall over at Rotto on the weekend. Amazing dives, 22 degree water, visibility was >15-20 metres.

Crayfish under every ledge!

Perth Here.

Perth has the best weather on earth (along with the most beautiful women).

Yes, I agree. Both of those Comments are True. I can't count how many times I hear Perth has the Most Beautiful Woman. Well its True. Hold on to your Snorkels Boys.

I haven't done much diving yet, but plan on getting out there soon.

Yes, Rotto has Incredible Snorkeling. Salmon Bay is my Favourite spot on the Island. And, I think its Called Rocky Bay, awesome Stuff. You have to Ride your Bike to Rocky Bay though as the bus doesn't go out that far. Nothing Wrong with that, just bring LOTS of Water. You'll Need It.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom