Philippine diving. First time. Dec 21-30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kalekainxx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Need a little help. Wife wants to go to 3 locations. Cebu for the sardines, Bohol and finish in Boracay. Is this possible in 9 days? Also are there airports at each location? Would this be too rushed?

It's such a shame to go all the way to the Philippines for just nine nights.

No , in nine days you can do a maximum of two destinations that can be reached by boat and not air...due to the no fly restrictions. You must if at all possible get an international flight into Cebu , go to Maolboal for four nights. The diving there is wonderful and then go to Bohol for 4 nights. Again beautiful diving and a very pretty. You will have a total of six diving days. Spend the night before your international flight in Cebu.

What is the dive resorts with the least travel time to the dive sites? Luxury being the key. Wife can't deal with the budget resorts.

Suggestion: don't use your wife everytime as an excuse or change for a other one :dork2:

Hi kalekainxx, how about swapping one of your locations to Dauin and coming to Atmosphere (www.atmosphereresorts.com) to treat your wife? The diving here is incredible with world-class macro in the coastal dive sites and the reefs of Apo Island half an hour boat ride away, and I'm sure your wife would approve the resort. Win-win is always the best option I think. :wink: The distance between Dauin and Bohol is 2-hour ferry ride, and between Dauin and Moalboal 30-min ferry & around 2,5-hour land transfer, so both of the other locations are close and you don't lose too much diving time transferring from one place to another, which ever you choose as a second location.
Please PM or email me for more details: saila@atmosphereresorts.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom