Philippine First Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAIBdiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking forward to my first trip to the Philippines in August of this year (2010).

I will be staying for 2 days at El Dorado Beach Resort Dumaguete and dive with them on Saturday and Sunday then after that I will be meeting The Philippine Siren liveaboard for 10 days to dive Southern Visayas. 16-26August

NAIBDiver1

Lucky diver! Assuming they're still there, El D has my two favourite guides -- X-Rey and Lito! Have a great time and be sure to post a trip report once you're back. :wink:

You're in for a GREAT time!
2 days only? not enough time!
You have to dive Apo Is. at least one day, the the second dive the DuCoMi pier, and get some muck diving in.
Take pictures! your friends won't believe you otherwise!

Please share the results of the boat trip when you return. I'll be in diving around Dumaguete most of May and June.

Welcome to paradise!!

You're in for a GREAT time!
2 days only? not enough time!
You have to dive Apo Is. at least one day, the the second dive the DuCoMi pier, and get some muck diving in.
Take pictures! your friends won't believe you otherwise!

The last I heard about Ducomi was the construction was going ahead and diving was no longer allowed and/or worth it. Is this not so??

annasea

docomi is gone! well, not the pier but the diving there. no idea whether or not construction work has finished.
(and not worth diving for the next few years) hope i'm wrong on that

I read a lot about wonderful macros that I will see on my Philippine vacation, but what about bigger animals ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom