Philippines Diving Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dawhale:
I would like to offer a little feed back on your effort to have your movie shown and my personal experience in trying to view it. I have DSL and it took for ever to down load. Once it popped up I saw it was in Quick time. I closed the link. Never did get to see what you wanted to share. Not sure how to solve the slow down load and you might want to try Microsoft Media Player. More popular. Not sure what others prefer but Quick time screws up my computer and I have removed it. Would like to see what you have shot. dawhale

Hi mate!

It did not take me more than 4 minutes to download your video and that's very good considering I'm in an Internet Cafe in Phuket, Thailand.
About the Quicktime/Windows(arght) Media Player, for god sake keep it in Quicktime! We Mac users will be very thankfull as that damn WMP that doesn't works good even on windows, works even worst on Mac!
Your video was very good and this dive site seems to be amazing due to all these reef sharks that doesn't seem to care too much about the divers that it made me want to go there and dive this site too! Could you share information about the location? Where exactly was this dive and how about how to get there/accommodation/prices ?

Cheers, mate!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom