Phillipines, Cebu scuba spots and operators suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish-Finder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Scubaboard community!
I was hoping someone can give me tips on the best places to dive and stay in Cebu, Phillipines.

I’ll be there for a week in November 2018.

Do you have favorite dive operators, dive sites and places to stay?
Any other suggestions are very welcome as well!

Hi Fish Finder

If you only have a week then a resort in Moalboal would be a good option, its a couple of hours drive west of Cebu city, my choice there would be Magic Islands as i know the owners and so trust in the quality. Boat dives, shore dives and trips to Pescador for some fish schools and possibility of shark sightings. Lovely corals there too.

You could try Malapascua Island off the north tip of Cebu Island... my choice there would be Thresher Shark Divers for dive operator and Tepanee Resort for accomm. Both great service and quality. Diving wise some of the best in the region with critters and of course Thresher Sharks

A new dive resort Emoha is opening soon on southern Cebu (Santander region) they apparently have a very good house reef and will run day trips to Sumilon. Good location if you wish to go to Oslob for the whale sharks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom