Photos from Bonaire last week...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Onewolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I were at Buddy Dive last week with a group from Seminole Scuba. We had a great time.

Bonaire 2011 - Buddy Dive

IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_4144.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

All good pics, but the spotted moray shot is especially grabbing.

Richard.

Nice shots, I looked through the entire gallery. I was wondering a couple of things. Where were you diving primarily? Primarily on the west side? Did you see much in way of coral bleaching? When I was there in December last year there was a ton of coral bleaching, but in your pics I didn't really notice anything and was wondering if the corals have recovered.

Nice shots, I looked through the entire gallery. I was wondering a couple of things. Where were you diving primarily? Primarily on the west side? Did you see much in way of coral bleaching? When I was there in December last year there was a ton of coral bleaching, but in your pics I didn't really notice anything and was wondering if the corals have recovered.

We dove only the west side between '1000 Steps' to the north, and 'Invisibles' to the south (and 4 Klein sites). I only noted a couple instances that looked like recent coral bleaching. However we did notice that the sites to the north had a lot more algae growth on them compared to the sites on the south end.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom