Photos From Tenggol, Malaysia! Parental Guidance - Contain Nudis!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots, love the DOF on the nudi. Have not yet got DOF figured out, just have to take a lot more pics :).

Outstanding work Ed, you really know how to make that Canon sing! Perfect exposures really make those colors pop, good lighting control and balance! I guess TTL is the only way to get perfect exposures like yours.

Great pictures, but I do have a small question/critique.

The anemonefish seem kind of pixelated to me. Does anyone else notice this? It's as if they aren't being shown at an "even" or full size or perhaps the compression is set high. I think it' detracts from them because the object of the image, the fish, look out of focus as a result.

I think they might take a while to load Bella. They look good to me. Outstanding Ed! Love the nudi close-ups. :D

f3nikon:
Outstanding work Ed, you really know how to make that Canon sing! Perfect exposures really make those colors pop, good lighting control and balance! I guess TTL is the only way to get perfect exposures like yours.
The S80 can't use TTL, unless I've missed something major. No ports. Slave strobes only. If it did, it would really be the perfect camera, though, IMHO. :)

Ed, safe to assume you're using full manual mode, or at least app priority?

I hope I can get my S80 to do as well as yours!

CompuDude:
The S80 can't use TTL, unless I've missed something major. No ports. Slave strobes only. If it did, it would really be the perfect camera, though, IMHO. :)

Ed, safe to assume you're using full manual mode, or at least app priority?

I hope I can get my S80 to do as well as yours!

Manual, it is! Still learning and members from this forum has been great, in encouraging and supporting. I just feel blessed to be able to dive and capture, God's beautiful creations. :)

I'm sure you'll do good, once you get your S80! Thanks! :wink:

Ed.

Thanks f3nikon, Caloy, Bella & Dennis! :)

The nudis and turtle were really co-operative and friendly! Here are a couple more shots!

060024ym7.jpg

20060826tenggolaug060028ig4.jpg

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom