PHOTOS!!! Texas Swamp Dive Team Halloween Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
It took me a couple of evenings, but I've finnally whipped out the web page of all the photos that were taken during the first annual Texas Swamp Diving Team Halloween Dive at Lake Travis.

Featured are photos of myself, ScubaTexasTony, Dee, Beast, Iguana Don, Corsair, CavernQT, and many others.

Click here to view the photos.

Enjoy!!!!

What a pleasure to put some faces on the names! A very friendly looking crew! But, I am sorry I cannot accept that Iguana Don has flesh-colored skin, facial hair, does not have a gold lamae wet suit, and can smile! No, never, not at all, negatory...

But, that said, thanks for the great photos...I almost felt like I was there! And you did not have to put up with me!

Joewr...maybe that was a blow-up scuba doll that they called, "Iguana Don"...

looks like you guys had an awesome time. As Joewr said - it's great to put faces to names.

Mike, you lie!

I know Iguana Don was not there. How do I know, well I have pictures of him in St. Thomas, I will upload one to my site as proof, whoever that was is an imposter!

id.jpg

Notice the date on the above picture, that proves he was in St. Thomas, does it not?

Syruss, maybe it was his twin? You know sort of like you and Butch?

Thanks for the web pics Mike!

Good job!

Also, the unnammed diver with me in the pic is Roger.

Thanks,
Terry (Deadeye)

Great Job, Tony, and Tabitha. I really enjoyed the PICS. Thanks for sharing!
:sunny:

great memories......

I would like some of those in hard copy if I can get them

P.S.
Hey Mike,
Have you mailed my application yet?

Hard Copy: I can e-mail you the JPG file for you to print out.

NDI Applications: No not yet, thanks for reminding me.

Mike,

The web page is really neat! FYI-The female mystery diver is my friend, Penny. And that photo of Tony would have made a lot more sense if that darned digital camera just had a faster shutter speed!!!:wink:

I like your humor about the merlot with lunch, just make sure they haven't already opened it!

Good job!:thumb:

Tabatha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom