PHOTOS!!! Texas Swamp Dive Team Halloween Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by CavernQT
Mike,

The web page is really neat! FYI-The female mystery diver is my friend, Penny. And that photo of Tony would have made a lot more sense if that darned digital camera just had a faster shutter speed!!!:wink:
Thank you....just don't tell Asia Carrera I stole her idea for the layout. :mission:

What's Penny's last name and I'll update the page.

Okay, now you have to share the story behind the photo!
I like your humor about the merlot with lunch, just make sure they haven't already opened it!

Good job!:thumb:

Tabatha
<<evil snicker>> Now I know what to bribe you with during our rescue course :p

PS. Your email address (daisybrand) is not working. Ron C. is trying to get a hold of you. He'd like for you to call him.

what was the temp of the water and air? Some people looked very comfy in shorties, others had drys and some it looked were in 3 mils?

Cool pics,looks like everyone was having a good time.

I have one more question though. How can y'all claim to be Texans when you were not wearing your stetsons, no cowboy boots and no wad of chaw protracting from your cheek?

Originally posted by socaldiver
what was the temp of the water and air? Some people looked very comfy in shorties, others had drys and some it looked were in 3 mils?

Cool pics,looks like everyone was having a good time.

I have one more question though. How can y'all claim to be Texans when you were not wearing your stetsons, no cowboy boots and no wad of chaw protracting from your cheek?

We just never got a picture of scubatexastony with his chaw. He kept offering to share .... really... and stetsons float so they really mess up you bouyance control ... and the heel of my boots keep getting hung up on stuff and getting in the way, besides I'm not gonna ruin a $300 pair of boots by soaking them in water.

The air temp was around 80 and the water temperature was 74 all the way to 80 feet .... so depending a person tolerance to cold it called for shorts or a wet suit or a dry suit .....

Cathy....actually, the best way to get copies would be to ask Tabatha to burn you a CD. That is what she did for me.

ID WAS in St Thomas- it was Iguana Don's personal secretary that was at the swamp dive. I know that ID will send his trusty "man-servant" to only the MOST special events. The manservant’s duties are mostly ceremonial however, I believe he gathers information to place in a dossier for ID to review later. My understanding is that quite a bit of...um-er- information (a.k.a. blackmail) was collected!

Looks like a blast! (except for the non-C.A.D.D. diving).

Tony,

Just be ready, next time I'm ditching the digital camera and bringing the SLR to capture your stunning poses.

The always fashionable,
bag lady :D

great pics! I'm assuming you won't mind if I upload one of mine to my profile on here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom