Photoshop Action needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabrandon

Reaction score
Anyone know of an action for Photoshop that will help to reduce backscatter? Unless I dreamed it up I saw one on here one time, but my searches have turned up nothing.

scubabrandon:
Anyone know of an action for Photoshop that will help to reduce backscatter? Unless I dreamed it up I saw one on here one time, but my searches have turned up nothing.

There's one posted over on www.digitaldiver.net. It's in the forums under After the Dive and is pinned to the top of the board.

jghflash:

I looked at the site on the home page he claims All content as his intelectual property, and yet on the page you give is the PS action written by someone else and copied from the Adobe exchange site. The owner of that web site is 'dishonest' at best! he gives no credit to the true writer of the action Nor, more importantly, to the person whos work inspired it!
An intelectual thief he would seem be.

scubabrandon:

Brandon:

You are not dreaming. The action was created by Daniel Brown of Adobe and I had his permission to post THIS LINK. You can also find it by following Amber's directions above. A while back I worked up an enhancement to Dan's action for wide angle backscatter. If you need it, post the picture you are working on and I will try to dig it up out of my old files.

Hope this helps.

---Bob

Back
Top Bottom