Photoshop Photo Correction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank a lot for all your answers!
I did not mention that my camera is a compact one, panasonic tz7, an excellent device however it is a compact camerawith all its limitations, it is capable of shooting only output jpeg, etc. I need a device as smaller as possible in size cause i attach it to my gun.
I'm going to buy a better device capable of shooting in raw however, the shoot subject of this thread, it was shut by auto setting "underwater scene", in post production i check all settings as iso, exposure, etc, they all are correct.
The original jpeg is photographically correct, no noise, no jpeg artifacts.
Noise is generated by editing, the adjustments layers that i applyed.
So, beginning with a correct jpeg original, I apply the base thecnique used in underwater shoots to reduce blue or green color, in my case blue, and
enance colors, I apply:
Exposure
Chanel Mixer
Photo Filter
Levels
I removed backscatter with healing brush tool
then with "filter>noise>dust" and the "scratches and history brush tool"
I would like to correct and enance colors retaining at the same time that nice effect of sun light filtering through the surface. I apply the above mentioned thecnique and i get a final resault with a lot of noise, i
reduce it however the nice sun light effects fades out so again, more i reduce noise more the back ground turn uniform and the sun light disapears. Any suggestions please? From an original jpeg photographically correct, how to correct and enance colors retaining at the same time that niceeffect of sun light filtering from the surface?
Thank a lot for your help!

Is it an optical illusion from a buoy behind the WS or is there a harpoon stuck in it? Which explains why it couldn't get away....
That upper section seems to be far too rigid to be a mooring line.

Attachments

• Originalphoto1.jpg
    Originalphoto1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 41
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom