Pick 1 and Post 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I tell BettyRubble, will she

be amazed at my awesome taste or use it against me in some diabolical way?

It's a crap shoot on that one . . .

So are you brave enough to tell her or going to wuss out and keep it a secret?

Can BettyRubble patiently wait until tomorrow to find out, or will she be up all night with anticipation?

OK, I've put BettyRubble through enough torture for one night. I will have to admit, to my embarrassment, that my delay was because I could only think of one name last night. That is in part because I would have to list someone in the public eye for people on SB to know, and my impression of the person and a person affects my interest in them and most stars are so screwed up that I am actually turned off by them. So, here goes:

The one name, a crush from her Bond days to the present - Jane Seymour. Classly lady, a true beauty, that British accent, and an incurrable romantic (though that has not, unfortunately for her, prevented her from ending up with something like seven or so official x's).

After a night of thought, others who might make the cut, maybe: actresses - Megan Fox (but think I would hate her as a person), Katie Holmes (but, guilt by association with her husband would probably ruin if for me), and Kelly Hu, and, in the oldie category, Emma Samms. Singers - Shania Twain and Jesse James (maybe). Dancers - Karina Smirnoff. Lest the reader think I am stuck on brunette/raven-haired women, had a huge crush on Heather Locklear in her Dynasty/Hooker days and Olivia Newton-John when I was a wee lad. And, of course, Faith Hill.

Blonds: Have more fun or just ditzy?

In the interest of not pissing off both the natural blondes and bottle blondes who make up a good portion of the females on SB, I will refrain from even trying to answer that there question . . . .

potatoe salad or coleslaw
:D

Yes!

In the interest of not pissing off both the natural blondes and bottle blondes who make up a good portion of the females on SB, I will refrain from even trying to answer that there question . . . .
:D

Was that a cop-out answer by BettyRubble or well played?

Well played my friend . . well played . . . . and I'm still laughing over your post back a page or two when you were trying to decipher between the blondes!!!

Did SD figure out the answer to his question after his exchange with the aforementioned individual?

Back
Top Bottom