Pick my vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trimix2dive

Contributor
Reaction score
Best Suggestion:

$1000ish or so or under. Flying out of DFW. OW spot to 330 ft. (note not cave certified - so caves are out. or a class?) Give me your best suggestions?

I'm bored and need a vacation.

What about Bonaire? There are some nice deep wrecks there, so I've heard, and tech oriented shops. If the Truk trip I'm considering in 2011 goes, I'm thnking of some technical training here prior to going--the conditions should be similar.

Best Suggestion:

$1000ish or so or under. Flying out of DFW. OW spot to 330 ft. (note not cave certified - so caves are out. or a class?) Give me your best suggestions?

I'm bored and need a vacation.

..well, if SPREE were still here, you could have done one of their 'tech trips' for $ 1500-ish...but alas......sigh........somehow I'm not seeing it happening for ya, not anywhere near those parameters.

..well, if SPREE were still here, you could have done one of their 'tech trips' for $ 1500-ish...but alas......sigh........somehow I'm not seeing it happening for ya, not anywhere near those parameters.

Go to Cozumel, stay at and dive with Blue Angel Resort and their onsite dive shop.

I got back last Wednesday, stayed there and had an excellent trip and experience as it was my first dive trip straight out of open water. I caught American direct from DFW into Cozumel for $212. 7 nights, 2 tank dives for 5 days. Small boats, great service & food, experienced DM's. Check it out.

They were recommended to me and I loved it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom