Pic's and notes from last week's visit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DSR-3

Contributor
Reaction score
Here are a few pic's from last week. I didn't take my camera on a couple days, and didn't really get too serious about shooting this trip. Still trying to get the hang of the new camera and first use of a UWL-H100 wide angle lens. Of course when I saw the cool macro subjects I didn't have the +10 lens with me... Luckily after finding the frogfish without the camera, I was able to find it the next day ('not sure Ray believed me until then). Great diving with Ray and Victor from Salty Endeavours, and the Coz Palace was again nice. Plus, excellent dinners out at La Choza and Woody's! Fun trip for our 25th anniversary!

Cool pictures! I really like the one of the Conch

Great pics but IMHO the frogfish is the best simply because you had the eye to spot it. 17? years of diving Coz I've only managed to see one back in 2012 and, of course, the DM found it for me. I've never spotted one myself. This one was about 2" long.

Frog Fish 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom