Picture ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

im pretty sure i know who the diver in the photo and the diver who took the photo are.

Oh, that's what's his name over in that one place - you know.

Well it seems no one want to tell me where it is so im gonna assume its the deeper parts on the rockport wall

For some reason i like that picture

DS1:
Anyone know the location of where the picture on www.expeditiondivers.ca was taken.... The first picture on the top right corner of the opening page

Thanks

I know where it is. The photo is one of my award winning shots.

We don't advertise the location, as it is a pristine environment. There are no fin prints in the silt; no rocks pulled or pushed off the top ledge just because it is a fun thing to do when the deep air dudes are not narced at depth; and there are no foot prints out to the site. Yes that’s right, we have some local divers that love to walk around and destroy the bottom.

With that being said:

If you really want to see it, come out for a couple of 20ft check out dives and we will see were we go from there. I have no problem sharing the information with divers of the right caliber.

JamesP:
If you really want to see it, come out for a couple of 20ft check out dives and we will see were we go from there. I have no problem sharing the information with divers of the right caliber.

Great picture and site!!!!

I'm looking forward to getting some dives in with you guys and seeing that spot let me know when and where

THANKS

Back
Top Bottom