Pictures From Galapagos Trip Deep Blue Yacht 17-24 Sep 07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guy Carrier

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499

Attachments

• Picture 031 (Large).jpg
    Picture 031 (Large).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture 046 (Large).jpg
    Picture 046 (Large).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 090 (Large).jpg
    Picture 090 (Large).jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture 147 (Large).jpg
    Picture 147 (Large).jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 161 (Large).jpg
    Picture 161 (Large).jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 90
Hey Guy,

Nice shots from the trip.

We presented a trip report for our trip to a local dive club last night.I have about 150 pics from the trip ready to go. I will try to post some by this weekend. Fire off a private message to me, and I'll get them in the mail to you.

Nice, that whale shark looks shallow and right over the reef!

ChrisM,

We were on a safety stopright off Darwin's Arch and it came in under us at about 30 feet and then did a 180 and went back under us. Needless to say all interest in the safety stop was lost as we tried to get even better views of it. I think I got back in the panga with something less than 500 psi on that dive. In fact the panga was just over us and the people already onboard could see the whaleshark from the surface.

Guy

Okay, here are six pics from the trip:

Manta Ray, Cabo Marshal:
IMG_3604W.jpg

Hammerheads, Wolf Island:
IMG_3759W.jpg

Galapagos Shark, Wolf Island:
IMG_3792W.jpg

Red Lipped Batfish, Wolf Island"
IMG_3956W.jpg

Eagle Ray, Wolf Island:
IMG_3999W.jpg

Whale Shark and Diver, Darwin Island:
IMG_3864W.jpg

If you want, view the rest in my gallery.

ChrisM,

We were on a safety stopright off Darwin's Arch and it came in under us at about 30 feet and then did a 180 and went back under us. Needless to say all interest in the safety stop was lost as we tried to get even better views of it. I think I got back in the panga with something less than 500 psi on that dive. In fact the panga was just over us and the people already onboard could see the whaleshark from the surface.

Guy

That's awesome. We had one come right at us at 19 feet during a SS at Darwin. It staed right about 20 feet as it came by. The couple that was 30 feet away didn't even see it, looking the other way... :^

Back
Top Bottom