Pictures From Todays Dive at Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am liking the new pics you posted on your photobucket site, but then again maybe I am biased...:D

Walterchimneyexit.jpg

Thanks Kenny....haven't seen you at JB for a while.

Very sweet Glen! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Bless,
Kenny P.

I was hoping to work with you also on the drysuit. We shall once you have the seal replaced. We went just shy of the 850 arrow. We turned on deco, that guy can go a long way on 6ths LOL

Only 850?? He made it to 800 with 72s in his Intro class!! He could probably get to the 2nd T on 1/6s with his new 95s!

Great trim, Jonathan and Walter. Looking really good in the water.

Walter, Edd has a layaway program. Put a down payment on the Black Ice and simply store it there until you pay it off, but dive it anytime you want. Your wife doesn't even have to know about it until it's completely paid off and you bring it home... :eyebrow:

I swam behind both of them on the dive and they really look great. They must have had a good instructor!:wink:

Walter, Edd has a layaway program. Put a down payment on the Black Ice and simply store it there until you pay it off, but dive it anytime you want. Your wife doesn't even have to know about it until it's completely paid off and you bring it home... :eyebrow:

You are making it really hard to be good.

Only 850?? He made it to 800 with 72s in his Intro class!! He could probably get to the 2nd T on 1/6s with his new 95s!

I guess I need a more liberal computer :D

I think we would have easily passed the first T but his instructor was there and I didnt want to explain why I let him get into deco :D I would have blamed it on his puter tho!! :shocked2:

Now, now! We don't fly computers. We plan our dives. No unplanned deco! Turning on deco was a good idea. Of course, if he has a Suunto, then you could have gone another several hundred feet without really getting into deco... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom