pilot whale attacks/plays with snorkeler video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really don't think they break holes in the ice like that. They might tip the ice or make a wave to wash you off.

The whale vid, breaking the ice to eat the fisherman, LOOKS totally fake. I would say that it's not at all real.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong. :wink:

I really dont think they ram themselves through 8-10" of solid ice - and straight through at that (no bending on the hit, just straight through like an arrow?) :rofl3:

It does kinda make me MORE paranoid of whats down below where I can't see though :D

-----

Mike.

The "shark attack" video was a National Geographic video podcast. It's a free download from iTunes, and its only a week or two old (much better quality video). It was filmed in an aquarium at night because they kept finding dead sharks each morning. If you needed a reason to leave a giant octopus alone, watch the video!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom