Pinnacle Evolution 2 + Dryglove + undergarment + boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a used, but never abused drysuit from Pinnacle Aquatics. The suit is the Evolution 2 which is one of the best drysuit on the market.

The suit is 2 years old and has 100 dives on it. It was never abused, thrown, or stepped on, but always cared for with love. Zipper was recently replaced too. Currently the economy has taken a big hit and so have I and would rather use the money for bills and student loans.

The suit includes viking bayonet cuffs for drygloves which is a $100 value, includes the Pinnacle Temperate undergarment, great for Monterey waters, and the Pinnacle overall boots. All this is just for $700 and all you need is an inflator hose and a drysuit boot and you're ready to jump in.

The suit is size medium (please check Pinnacle's size chart) and the boot is size 10, the neoprene socks will fit feet size 8 to 11 I believe.

Price is $650 since you're getting a suit including the stuff included that is valued over $2000 if bought new. Also will accept reasonable offers.

If you have any more questions, just give me an email.

front_drysuit.jpg

dryglove.jpg

bottom_drysuit.jpg

And more pictures here

*bump

*bump

Drysuit is not my size, what size are the dryglove system and would you be willing to sell the dryglove system seperate?

Thanks,
Kaine

The dryglove system is universal but the gloves you can get them medium, large, and extra large. And no, I will only sell the dryglove if someone takes the suit but not the gloves.

Dropped to $600 now, also includes Si-tech's neck ring to fix latex seals on the go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom