Pinnacle Polar 7/5 XXL Short

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bug catcher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bought in 2009 New-used less than 10 times in Lake michigan. Moved to Florida 2010. Very warm, all seals intact no tears or scuffs on suit. I'm 5'10" 230 lbs 30" inseam-legs are a bit long for me. See suit and pics on ebay for 10 days fm 2-3-11. $200.00 & shipping

Is this suit still for sale? Do you have any pictures?

Jordan.
Hi,
The suit is still for sale 200.00 + shipping. To Georgia its around $15.00. I have pics but not sure how to post them on S.B. I have 1 pic on ebay and the price is about the same. If you send me your email i can send more pics. (I'll see if I can figure out how to do the extra pics on this site. If you decide to buy I guess payment would be a cashiers check. Not sure if paypal can be used outside of ebay. All seals and zipper are intact, no tears. The suit was used about 8 times or less. I am 230lbs 5'10" 30 inch inseam. 46"chest and stomach @belly button. 9" wrists and 13inch f.arms. There is some extra room in chest and stomach area& legs must be pulled up are a bit too long. Since you saw it here I just as soon sell it from here but you could also bid in ebay.

Paypal can be used outside of ebay, not a problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom