Pinoy Nudis!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there's this new nudi ID book that i got. problem is, when i leaf through it, i keep seeing the name of caloy's fave UW photog.

I didn't see anything like this one on the PinoySeaSlug website. Is this a nudi? Took this pic at Arthur's Rock this past March.

Attachments

• IMG_0128copy.jpg
    IMG_0128copy.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 43
doy, is this by one of the DDN people? that's so nice of them... and can very well be a valuable ID resource as well...

@jigo: you're the local expert on slugs... ID them!

Jag

Yes this is moderated by Jim Anderson. A nudi expert. He's the one who found 15-30 nudi species under the DUCOMI Pier in Dauin...

That brings up one of my often asked questions too ---
Since we seem to have a sparce nudi popultion is there something we can do to attract the little buggers? I have read everything I can get my hands on (we love them too) and can't seem to find anything that tells how to attract them or improve conditions to attract them. The REEF DOME project the guys posted earlier would be a good venue for the fish and coral but what about nudis?

From what little that I know about nudis, a lot of them eat sponges. Where there are sponges they thrive. The DUCOMI Pier has sponges oooozing from the pillars, even falling to the bottom of the pier.

its a nudi. halgerda reticulada or something like that

Damn you're good Jigo...hindi lang pang chicks, pang nudi pa...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom