"Planet in Peril" - CNN - Cocos Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NTSilver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Man...that just stinks ! ! ! ! ! !

I have never been to Cocos yet, I sure hope it can be saved.
Some humans want to destroy everything unfortunately...

The Asians have no respect for anything living in the ocean. They could care less about sharks, fish or whales. It's also a shame they do not abide by International laws that prohibit this behavior.

I just wish I had cable to watch this series. I hope they will have it on line in podcast or other format as well.

It looks like I'll be diving there on a scientific research expedition in March.

Dr Bill
Are you going with Pretoma - 20 - 30 March?

No, I'm heading there with a private foundation doing research on billfish if all goes well.

It's a hard film to watch...I hope this opens peoples eyes to what's going on out there! Heck I applaud CNN for doing more for the shark than Discovery does, especially duing shark week. We all need to continue to fight the good fight!

Carolyn:shark2:

I missed this last night (I think it was last night?) and forgot to DVR it. Does anyone know if CNN/CNNHD is going to rebroadcast it? I thought it would be a no-brainer but nothing came in when I searched the Cox program guide on the DVR...

Back
Top Bottom