Planned Vortex Trips - Pacificfleet experiences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miri69

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi divers,
looking for people that may have pending bookings with pacificfleet on vortex, the boat that grounded. has anyone received any updates? Anyone having bad experiences with this company?
our trip was planned for fall this year to socorro. They have no boat currently.
their phoneline still refers to the old company name (pelagicfleet), hence I am also tagging pelagic.

Hello Miri69
I had a booking with Pacific fleet on the Solmar V but it was canceled after the Vortex grounding. I rescheduled for 12/27/22 - 1/4/23 on the Solmar V again, but have not heard any updates on the Vortex though.
Thanks for the feedback. meanwhile our trip has been cancelled, as they are uncertain of having a new boat in time for our trip. Since we were a small group and from Europe, re-scheduling is a bit more difficult and they have confirmed to refund our advance payments in a couple of months. So meanwhile, we have had answers and clarity. wishing you a great trip when you get to it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom