Planning Early

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For all of you that are here that week, there is a divers BBQ every Saturday at Hotel Tropical CasaBlanca, located around the corner from Scuba Playa on 1st Ave. It is an all you can eat deal for 10 usd, beer is cheap at 15 pesos from the Dirty Martini and there are a few dive centers involved in this. What is great is you can learn about the dive sites, talk about where you have been and discuss technical diving as well if you are into that...it is a super great time. Come by the hotel to get your BBQ coupons or the dive center.

July 11th is looking to be a great date for all you guys and gals!

And dont forget about the Abyss BBQ at Hotel Tropical CasaBlanca, every saturday night at 7 pm, hosted by divers, made for divers and having fun like divers can have. It is a great time and the Abyss is joined by Tank Ha and Protec so come along and meet a bunch of divers doing different things.

THe hotel and dive center is located on Av. 1 between 10th and 12th, across from the Costa Del mar, and down the street from Zenzi.

Bring your cameras and photos so all can share in what diving you have done.

Still going to be in Playa on July 4th. Still going to Bad Boys Beach Bar on Thursday, July 9th. STILL INVITE ANYONE THAT WILL BE IN THE AREA TO DROP BY AND SAY HELLO. FYI - I've finalized a weeks worth of diving and we are a group of 4 divers doing 16 dives in seven days with one Off Day. PM me if you are in the area and want to join us on any given day. I will tell you the dive op and what we are doing.

Back
Top Bottom