Planning & need help choosing dive site(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JayNSusan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My husband and I are going on a cruise in Jan. 2020, ports include Basseterre, St. Kitts; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. John’s, Antigua; Castries, St. Lucia; and Bridgetown, Barbados. Which 2 places would you dive?
We just returned from a cruise and did boat dives in St. Maarten with Ocean Explorers (terrific dive operators!), so I don’t mind skipping diving there.
Thanks!!

Haven't been down since the latest hurricane. From prior experience, definitely St. Lucia and Antigua. In St Lucia, Dive Fair Helen picks you up at the ship, other's require you to take a taxi. When I'm in Antigua, I like Jolly Dive. You'll need to take a taxi to the southern side of the island.

I don't like the harbor experience in Barbados, a real jam with quite boisterous taxi drivers wanting your business. One operator I've used is Barbados Blue, which is near the Hilton Barbados Resort. You usually see a lot of turtles.

Haven't dove St. Kitts and St Maarten.

Have fun!

Haven't been down since the latest hurricane. From prior experience, definitely St. Lucia and Antigua. In St Lucia, Dive Fair Helen picks you up at the ship, other's require you to take a taxi. When I'm in Antigua, I like Jolly Dive. You'll need to take a taxi to the southern side of the island.

I don't like the harbor experience in Barbados, a real jam with quite boisterous taxi drivers wanting your business. One operator I've used is Barbados Blue, which is near the Hilton Barbados Resort. You usually see a lot of turtles.

Haven't dove St. Kitts and St Maarten.

Have fun!
I would love to hear more about Antigua diving and island experience in general.... thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom