Planning shore excursions in Cozumel for 4 Divers & 5 Snorkelers.Kids included! Help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissChelleyDives

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone,

My family and my friends family are all cruising on a ship to Cozumel in December of 2007. There is 9 of us in all. 4 of us are divers and 5 are snorkelers. Out of the 5 snorkelers 1 is the wife of another diver and 2 are his children, and 2 are my children.
We wives are trying to figure out what we can do on shore during our port that will include and accomodate all of us. I am looking for any suggestions here and any experiences similar that we might consider while we are on shore. We are also going to port in Grand Cayman where we have already found and plan to book a private dive charter that will include all of us on the trip. We would like to find the same accomodations at Cozumel but not necessarily from a private dive charter although that is a possibility as well. I am thinking that we would like to do some shore dives and snorkeling and have time to enjoy the land as well. Any suggestions? We are not trying to book these shore excursions directly from what the Cruise Ship offers. We are trying to plan this on our own. Any suggestions????????? Please help and let us know of your experiences.

Thanks,

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom