Plans for October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jchoby:
We also have New Year's Dive on the books...the annual dive on the 1st of Jan. One fella did it wet last year..a brave soul.

That wouldn't have been NotsoKen would it? :D I think I remember him saying he dove New Years.
Ber :lilbunny:

Well if anyone wants to join me in Salvador Brazil Oct 21 - Nov 6th we can hook up for some dives :).

Ber Rabbit:
That wouldn't have been NotsoKen would it? :D I think I remember him saying he dove New Years.

I'm up for a repeat this year!

Actually, didn't DiverPaula dive wet also?

Ken

Notso_Ken:

Actually, didn't DiverPaula dive wet also?

Ken

Not on New Year's! The water and air need to be warm for that.

I'll be diving / camping at Whitestar on October 21, 22, 23. Anyone want to join in on the fun?

May throw some other October Sundays in as well.

Paula

Notso_Ken:

Ken

I'll have to see if the family was going to do something this year. If not I would be game (just not in my wetsuit LOL!). I don't mind the water it's that surface interval that's a killer--BRRRRR!

Ber Rabbit:
I'll have to see if the family was going to do something this year. If not I would be game (just not in my wetsuit LOL!). I don't mind the water it's that surface interval that's a killer--BRRRRR!

That's why Mike had some hot chillli cooking at the office. A good fire is a must! And a jug of hot water for hoods & gloves...makes things just a bit better.

It was fun and led to some cool bragging rights...Zach (diver from Rec2tec.com) & I were the first divers in water for 2005. Also the look on friends faces when I said, can't drink to much tonight (NY eve) as I'm diving in the morn...priceless. And there's plenty of parking spaces too.

VR

JC

Now if DiverBrian's buddy was coming with his tent and that salamander heater I wouldn't mind going wet :) That heater will run you out of the tent into the snow in a matter of minutes. Will have to see what hubby is in the mood for, neither of us really minds diving cold water.

Finishing up Adv Nitrox and Deco procedures at Gilboa with Vanover.

Slick6:
Finishing up Adv Nitrox and Deco procedures at Gilboa with Vanover.

Hopefully my manafolds and bands will be in by then so I can use my new tanks!!! You camping or doing the Roadway and Ralphies? I'f you decide to camp, I have a really good recipe for some S'mores now!

Polly

Back
Top Bottom