Playa Del Carmen Dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove with Yukatek Divers in 2009 for both a reef dive and also a cenote trip.
The guide for our cenote trip, I believe his name was Stephen, was very
thorough and professional. They speak spanish, german, and english
very well and a briefing was done in english and a recap in german for some of
the german divers. I felt the cenote trip was run very well and the reef trip
was your standard reef trip. There is another charter with a similar name that is
more tech oriented but that's a different charter (yucatech charters).
They do run some longer drift dives especially on cozumel so be very aware
of your own air consumption and also have your own end of dive plan which may
or may not involve the guide.

Yucatek Divers, Playa del Carmen

I just got back from a week in Playa del Carmen. We used Geofish and Just thought I'd add a quick recommendation for them. They were safe and professional. they run small boats and were very flexible with our dive schedule. I could not be happier with the professional, friendly staff at Geofish Dive.

It seems there are a lot of good operators in PDC (and a few not so good). But with Geofish you will get a fair price, great service, and friendly staff. Overall a great value.

Joe

we will be staying at the grand xcaret in pdc in july, does anyone know who the dive operator is at this resort, if any?????

I don't recommend DiveMike Playa del Carmen Diving, Dive Mike, Carribean, Mayan Riviera, Yucatan[/url]), specifically if you are beginner, be careful if your instructor is Ceci. I had liked to dive in Playa del Carmen but Ceci is a bad teacher. However, I found an excelent instructor (Eduardo) at DeepExposure in Cozumel

I set up a package with Jason of Fantasea Dive at the end of September and had a great, first experience in Playa, Cozumel and Chac-Mool cenote. Jason takes only small groups and tailors the experience to your tastes. He went beyond to make me feel at home diving and in Playa. I highly recommend Fantasea Dive and hope to return soon.:)

does anyone know anything about divemike.com in pdc ???

I did some reef dives with them on off days when I was there for cave training in May. No problems and the Anna the DM was nice. I'll probably visit them again in March when I go back. (They even had tanks with DIN valves, so I didn't have to mess around with yoke-DIN adaptors.)

Back
Top Bottom